Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Information
“What was amazing was the coming together of a community from all walks of life. It didn’t matter what organization you were from, in that moment, that day, we were all there to serve one purpose, help those who were in need. What a singular, powerful opportunity.” – Clinic Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in joining us to serve our community!
The next Clinic will be held in February 15 – 18, 2024 at Seattle Center.
Volunteers Make a Difference
- Between 2014 and 2023, 27,000+ volunteers helped to provide more than $23 million in care to 27,000 patients
- Watch our outreach and volunteer videos for an inside look at the Clinic
- Follow Seattle/King County Clinic on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
2024 Event Sign Up Opens Oct. 2, 2023
- Download an informational flyer: Dental General Support Interpreters Medical Social Work & Health Ins. Navigators Vision
- Download social media graphics: All Dental Interpreters Medical Social Work & Health Ins. Navigators Vision
- Review assignment descriptions for each area
- Learn more about malpractice insurance requirements
- Read frequently asked questions
- Sign up/in to the registration page at any time to be added to our volunteer roster, participate in a specific event and/or edit your registration profile