Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Information
“What was amazing was the coming together of a community from all walks of life. It didn’t matter what organization you were from, in that moment, that day, we were all there to serve one purpose, help those who were in need. What a singular, powerful opportunity.” – Clinic Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in joining us to serve our community!
The next Seattle/King County Clinic will be held April 27 – 30, 2023 and will offer dental, vision and medical care.
Volunteers Make a Difference
- Between 2014 and 2022, 23,000 volunteers helped to provide more than $20M in care to 24,000 patients
- Watch our outreach and volunteer videos for an inside look at the Clinic
2023 Volunteer Registration is Open
- Download an informational flyer: Dental General Support Interpreters Medical Social Work & Health Ins Navigators Vision
- Download a graphic for social media: Dental General Support Interpreters Medical Social Work & Health Ins Navigators Vision
- Review assignment descriptions for each area
- Learn more about malpractice insurance requirements
- Read frequently asked questions
- Sign up/in to the registration page at any time to be added to our volunteer roster, participate in a specific event and/or edit your registration profile