Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Information
“What was amazing was the coming together of a community from all walks of life. It didn’t matter what organization you were from, in that moment, that day, we were all there to serve one purpose, help those who were in need. What a singular, powerful opportunity.” – Clinic Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in joining us to serve our community!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 Seattle/King County Clinic at Seattle Center is canceled. The clinic team will instead be assisting in community vaccination efforts. Learn more about how you can help below.
Volunteers Make a Difference
- Between 2014 and 2020, 22,000+ volunteers helped to provide more than $20M in care to 23,000 patients
- Watch our outreach and volunteer videos for an inside look at the Clinic
- Learn more about malpractice insurance requirements
- Read frequently asked questions
- Sign up/in to the registration page to be added to our volunteer roster, participate in a specific event and/or edit your registration profile
Continuing to Contribute
Heartfelt thanks to all those who continue to contribute to the needs of the community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some avenues where you can help: