Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Information
“What was amazing was the coming together of a community from all walks of life. It didn’t matter what organization you were from, in that moment, that day, we were all there to serve one purpose, help those who were in need. What a singular, powerful opportunity.” – Clinic Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in joining us to serve our community!
The next Clinic will be held April 24 – 27, 2025 at Seattle Center.
Sign Up Now for 2024 Events
- Volunteers still needed (especially opticians) for Eyeglasses Dispensing on March 29 – 30, 2024 at Seattle Center
- Download an informational flyer: General Support Interpreters Vision
- Masks are required for all participants inside Clinic facilities except while actively eating/drinking or if asked to remove for treatment
- Learn more about malpractice insurance requirements
- Read frequently asked questions
- Sign up/in to the registration page at any time to be added to our volunteer roster, participate in a specific event, and/or edit your registration profile