Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Information
“What was amazing was the coming together of a community from all walks of life. It didn’t matter what organization you were from, in that moment, that day, we were all there to serve one purpose, help those who were in need. What a singular, powerful opportunity.” – Clinic Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in joining us to serve our community!
The next Clinic is scheduled for February 13 – 16, 2020 at Seattle Center.
Volunteers Make a Difference
- Between 2014 and 2018, 17,000+ volunteers helped to provide more than $17M in care to 20,000 patients
- Watch our outreach and volunteer videos for an inside look at the Clinic
Volunteer Registration is Open
- Download an informational flyer: Dental General Support Interpreters Medical Vision
- Learn more about volunteer assignments and malpractice insurance requirements
- Read frequently asked questions
- Find resources around Seattle Center (parking/transportation options, hotels offering discounts, stores/restaurants, etc.)
- Watch a short video about registering
- Volunteers who are registered and scheduled to participate, please be sure to review the orientation materials before attending
- Sign up/in to the registration page to be added to our volunteer roster, participate in a specific event and/or edit your registration profile