Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Information
“What was amazing was the coming together of a community from all walks of life. It didn’t matter what organization you were from, in that moment, that day, we were all there to serve one purpose, help those who were in need. What a singular, powerful opportunity.” – Clinic Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in joining us to serve our community!
A complete Seattle/King County Clinic will not be held in 2022. A vision clinic (eye exams and prescription eyeglasses) will be offered October 20 – 23, 2022 at Seattle Center.
Volunteers Make a Difference
- Since 2014, 22,000+ volunteers have helped to provide more than $20M in care to 23,000 patients
- Watch our outreach and volunteer videos for an inside look at the Clinic
Volunteer Registration Opens August 1
- Download an informational flyer: General Support Interpreters Nurses Social Work & Health Insurance Navigators Vision
- Learn more about volunteer assignments and malpractice insurance requirements
- Read frequently asked questions
- Sign up/in to the registration page to be added to our volunteer roster, participate in a specific event and/or edit your registration profile