Board of Directors
Seattle Center Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors representative of the various stakeholders who value Seattle Center as a civic asset.
- Sung Yang, President – Principal, Pacific Public Affairs
- Katherine Cheng – Head of Global Corporate Citizenship & Community Relations, Expedia, Inc.
- Larry Estrada – Vice President, Goldman Sachs
- Matt Hanna, Managing Partner, Cairncross & Hempelmann
- Mari Horita, Vice President Community Engagement & Philanthropy, NHL Seattle
- Katie Idziorek – Co-President, Uptown Alliance
- Patty Isacson Sabee – Executive Director, Planet Word
- Todd Leber – Development Manager, Seneca Group
- Louise Miller – State Representative & King County Council, Retired
- Brian Surratt – Executive Director of Real Estate Development & Community Relations, Alexandria Real Estate Equities
- Robert Nellams, Ex-Officio – Director, Seattle Center