Seattle/King County Clinic – Patient Information
“These four days were a haven of humanity and compassion at its best. The message to me was very clear, hope in a hurting world. Thank you for that hope and easing my suffering and the suffering of so many people in need.” – Clinic Patient
Seattle/King County Clinic is a volunteer-driven, free health clinic that occurs for four days each year at Seattle Center. The Clinic welcomes anyone in the region who struggles to access and/or afford healthcare.
The next Clinic is scheduled for February 15 – 18, 2024 at Seattle Center.
If you need immediate care, please do not wait for the Clinic. Click here to find free and affordable resources near you.
About the February 2024 Clinic
- This clinic is for people in need who struggle to access and/or afford healthcare
- Download an informational flyer (unlinked languages coming soon): Amharic ( አማርኛ) | Arabic (عربى) | Chinese (中文) | Chinese (傳統的) | Dari (دری ) | French (Français) |Khmer (ខ្មែរ) | English | Korean (한국어) |Marshallese (Kajin M̧aje) | Oromo (Afaan Oromoo) | Portuguese (Português) | Russian (русский) | Somali (Soomaali) | Spanish (Español) | Tigrinya (ትግሪኛ)| Ukrainian (Українська) | Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
- Graphics for social media: Amharic ( አማርኛ) | Chinese (中文) | Chinese (傳統的) |Khmer (ខ្មែរ) | English | Korean (한국어) |Marshallese (Kajin M̧aje) | Oromo (Afaan Oromoo)| Russian (русский) | Somali (Soomaali) | Spanish (Español) | Tigrinya (ትግሪኛ)| Ukrainian (Українська) | Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
- This clinic offers dental, vision and medical care; patients cannot seek dental and vision care on the same day
- A limited number of admission tickets are distributed, beginning at 5:30 AM, on a first-come, first-served basis (one ticket per person) in Fisher Pavilion at Seattle Center
- Patients may attend the clinic for multiple days, but must go through the ticket process each day
- DO NOT attend if you are feeling sick
- Masks are optional for all participants but are strongly encouraged in crowded areas and may be required during some treatment processes (this policy may change according to public health guidance)
- All are welcome regardless of income, insurance, housing or immigration status
- Patients will not be asked for ID or documentation of any type
- Patients DO NOT need to reside in King County or Washington to receive services
- Interpreters are available
- Patients should come prepared for a long day with food, comfortable clothing and any daily medications
- Read other frequently asked questions
- Download a list of free and affordable healthcare resources near you: King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties or All Other WA Counties or search through resources here
- Click here for information to help you understand fees at community health centers (CHC)
- Request your Seattle/King County Clinic patient record
For More Information
A special thank you to partners, donors and volunteers!