Seattle/King County Clinic – Patient Information
“These four days were a haven of humanity and compassion at its best. The message to me was very clear, hope in a hurting world. Thank you for that hope and easing my suffering and the suffering of so many people in need.” – Clinic Patient
Seattle/King County Clinic is a volunteer-driven, free health clinic that occurs for four days each year at Seattle Center. The Clinic welcomes anyone in the region who struggles to access and/or afford healthcare.
The last Clinic occurred February 13 – 16, 2020 at Seattle Center.
Follow Up from the February 2020 Clinic
- For patients who ordered eyeglasses: based on the stay at home order issued by the Governor, we WILL NOT be holding the dispensing event on Sunday, March 29 and Monday, March 30. Instead, eyeglasses will be mailed directly to patients as they arrive back from the lab. Please be aware, however, that the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting labs across the country and in some cases processing has been delayed. We are working to get the eyeglasses out as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding. For questions, email email@example.com
- Review recommended health education materials
- See other frequently asked questions
- Download a list of free and affordable healthcare resources near you: King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties or All Other WA Counties or search through resources here
- Click here for information to help you understand fees at community health centers (CHC)
- Request your Seattle/King County Clinic patient record
For More Information
A special thank you to partners, donors and volunteers!