Seattle/King County Clinic – Patient Information
“These four days were a haven of humanity and compassion at its best. The message to me was very clear, hope in a hurting world. Thank you for that hope and easing my suffering and the suffering of so many people in need.” – Clinic Patient
Seattle/King County Clinic is a volunteer-driven, free health clinic that occurs for four days each year at Seattle Center. The Clinic welcomes anyone in the region who struggles to access and/or afford healthcare.
A complete Seattle/King County Clinic will not be held in 2022. A vision clinic (eye exams and prescription eyeglasses) will be offered October 20 – 23, 2022 at Seattle Center.
About the 2022 Vision Clinic
- Download an informational flyer (languages without links are coming soon): Amharic ( አማርኛ) | Arabic (عربى) | Chinese (中文) | Chinese (傳統的) | English | Korean (한국어) | Russian (русский) | Somali (Af-Soomaali) | Spanish (Español) | Ukrainian (Українська) | Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
- This is a vision clinic (eye exams and prescription eyeglasses) ONLY – no medical or dental services are provided
- Tickets are distributed each day beginning at 6 AM on a first-come, first-served basis (one ticket per person)
- DO NOT attend if you are feeling sick
- Masks are required
- All are welcome regardless of income, insurance, housing or immigration status
- Patients will not be asked for ID or documentation of any type
- Patients DO NOT need to reside in King County or Washington to receive services
- Interpreters are available
- Patients should come prepared for a long day with food, comfortable clothing and any daily medications
- Read other frequently asked questions
- Download a list of free and affordable healthcare resources near you: King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties or All Other WA Counties or search through resources here
- Click here for information to help you understand fees at community health centers (CHC)
- Request your Seattle/King County Clinic patient record
For More Information
A special thank you to partners, donors and volunteers!