Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Orientation & Reference Materials
Each year after the Clinic we receive feedback from volunteers saying “I wish someone had told me…” In 99% of the cases, that information was made available in orientation and reference materials. Please take some time to review the materials below specific to your needs, area and assignment(s). You’ll be happy you did!
- What All Volunteers Need to Know
- Map – Seattle Center & Parking + McCaw Hall Directory
- Resources Around Seattle Center (transportation options, hotels offering discounts, restaurants/stores etc.)
- King County Metro service to Seattle Center
- Where to Use Meal Voucher – Armory Merchants
Check-In & Orientation Schedules