Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Information
“What was amazing was the coming together of a community from all walks of life. It didn’t matter what organization you were from, in that moment, that day, we were all there to serve one purpose, help those who were in need. What a singular, powerful opportunity.” – Clinic Volunteer
The next Seattle/King County Clinic is scheduled for October 27-30, 2016 in KeyArena at Seattle Center. It requires at least 750 people per day, ranging from general support volunteers to healthcare professionals, to operate the Clinic, not to mention the volunteer efforts in the days and weeks before and after to help with preparation and wrap-up.
Thank you for joining us and making a difference in our community!
- In 2014 and 2015, 5,300+ volunteers helped to provide over $6.1M in care to 7,400 patients
- Download the 2016 Volunteer Flyer for more details
- Watch our outreach video for a personal look at the Clinic and our 2015 video to learn more about the impact of volunteers
- Review Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Contact us with questions: SKCClinic@seattlecenter.org | 206.615.1835
Volunteers will be able to register for their desired dates and assignments at the 2016 Clinic beginning June 1.
To sign up on our volunteer roster so you receive updates about future opportunities, or to register for a specific Clinic event, please:
“I am forever changed as a result of participating in this event. It is hard to even put into words, but it is a very positive change.” – Clinic Volunteer
A Special Thank You to Partners, Donors and Volunteers!