Seattle/King County Clinic - Volunteer Information
The Seattle/King County Clinic is able to serve people in need thanks to the generosity of over 1500 volunteers, filling more than 2500 roles during the 7 days of operation. Thank you for volunteering!
Please take time to read through the information appropriate to you before arriving at the clinic.
- Monday, October 20 (Preparation)
- Food Prep: 10 AM
- Tuesday, October 21 & Wednesday, October 22 (Set-Up)
- Food Prep/Service: 8 AM, 11 AM, 12 Noon and 5 PM
- Set-Up: 9 AM
- Thursday, October 23 – Sunday, October 26 (Clinic)
- Overnight: 11 PM on Oct. 22, 23, 24, 25
- Food Service: 3:30 AM, 7 AM, 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM
- General Support: 5 AM
- RNs, LVNs/LPNs, Paramedics: 5 AM
- Dental, Medical, Vision Professionals: 5:45 AM
- Social Workers: 7 AM
- Monday, October 27 (Take-Down)
- Food Clean-Up/Service: 9 AM and 11 AM
- Take-Down: 9 AM
- Thanks to tremendous volunteer support, many roles and/or dates have reached capacity and are now FULL!
- We are STILL ACTIVELY SEEKING: Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Chiropractors/Osteopaths, Radiologists, X-Ray/EKG/Ultrasound Techs, Foot Care Specialists including Podiatrists, Overnight (Patient Line) Support. Please contact SKCClinic@seattle.gov for more information.
- Our catering partner is also looking for volunteers to help prepare and serve food. Participants must have, or be willing to acquire online for $10, a food worker’s card. Register separately using link below.
Out-of-State Attestation (Healthcare Providers Only, Due 10/8/14, Also Send Completed Copy to RAM)
For Questions or More Information: