Seattle/King County Clinic brings together healthcare organizations, civic agencies, non-profits, private businesses and volunteers from across the State of Washington to produce a giant free health clinic in KeyArena at Seattle Center. The four-day volunteer-driven clinic provides a full range of free dental, vision and medical care to underserved and vulnerable populations in the region. The next Seattle/King County Clinic is scheduled for October 27-30, 2016 and has a goal of providing $3.5 million in services to 4,000 patients.
- 7,400 patients
- Over $6.1 million in direct services
- 5,300+ volunteers
- 75,000+ volunteer hours
For more information:
- SKCClinic@seattlecenter.org; 206-684-7200
- Learn more about volunteering
- Visit the patient information page
- See news coverage about the clinic
- Follow Seattle/King County Clinic on Facebook and Twitter
Seattle Center Foundation relies on financial contributions of all sizes to help provide the necessary equipment, supplies, food and resources for the Seattle/King County Clinic. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today.
A Special Thank You to Partners, Donors and Volunteers!