Seattle/King County Clinic brings together healthcare organizations, civic agencies, non-profits, private businesses and volunteers from across the State of Washington to produce a giant free health clinic in KeyArena at Seattle Center. The four-day volunteer-driven clinic provides a full range of free dental, vision and medical care to underserved and vulnerable populations in the region. The next Clinic is scheduled for October 26 – 29, 2017.
- 11,900 patients
- Over $10 million in direct services
- 9,800+ volunteers
- 120,000+ volunteer hours
Photos: © Auston James
For more information:
- SKCClinic@seattlecenter.org; 206-684-7200
- Learn more about volunteering
- Visit the patient information page
- See news coverage about the clinic
- Follow Seattle/King County Clinic on Facebook and Twitter
Seattle Center Foundation relies on financial contributions of all sizes to help provide the necessary equipment, supplies, food and resources for the Seattle/King County Clinic. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today.
A Special Thank You to Partners, Donors and Volunteers!