Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Information
“What was amazing was the coming together of a community from all walks of life. It didn’t matter what organization you were from, in that moment, that day, we were all there to serve one purpose, help those who were in need. What a singular, powerful opportunity.” – Clinic Volunteer
Thank you to all those who participated in the 2016 Seattle/King County Clinic–because of you, the Clinic was able to serve 4,492 patients in need. More details about this year’s Clinic will be released in the coming weeks, watch this site for updates.
Thanks again for joining us and making a difference in our community!
- 2016 orientation materials: Eyeglasses Dispensing Orientation
- In 2014 and 2015, 5,300+ volunteers helped to provide over $6.1M in care to 7,400 patients
- Watch our outreach video for a personal look at the Clinic and our 2015 video to learn more about the impact of volunteers
- Review Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Contact us with questions: SKCClinic@seattlecenter.org | 206.615.1835
To sign up on our volunteer roster so you receive updates about future opportunities, or to register for a specific Clinic event, please:
“I am forever changed as a result of participating in this event. It is hard to even put into words, but it is a very positive change.” – Clinic Volunteer
A Special Thank You to Partners, Donors and Volunteers!