Seattle/King County Clinic – Volunteer Information
“What was amazing was the coming together of a community from all walks of life. It didn’t matter what organization you were from, in that moment, that day, we were all there to serve one purpose, help those who were in need. What a singular, powerful opportunity.” – 2014 Clinic Volunteer
Seattle/King County Clinic returns October 22 – 25, 2015 and we need your help to make it happen. It takes approximately 650 people per day, ranging from general support volunteers to healthcare professionals, to operate the Clinic and don’t forget the opportunities in the days and weeks before and after to help with preparation and wrap-up.
Please join us and make a difference in our community!
- Download the Volunteer Flyer to learn more and to help spread the word
- Find group rate hotels, nearby restaurants and directions in Volunteer Amenities.
- Read the orientation materials relative to your assigned area: Dental, Medical, Vision, Healthcare Resource, General Support
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions for additional information
- Watch our short video for a personal look at the Clinic
- Contact us with questions: SKCClinic@seattlecenter.org | 206.615.1835
“I am forever changed as a result of participating in this event. It is hard to even put into words, but it is a very positive change.” – 2014 Clinic Volunteer
A Special Thank You to Partners, Donors and Volunteers!